BLS CPR & AED Classes in Little Rock
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
CPR certification is essential for anyone who works in a public setting or wants to be prepared to respond in the event of an emergency. Our individualized CPR classes are the best and are priced reasonably so more people can obtain it.
Little Rock CPR Classes
CPR certification is essential for anyone who works in a public setting or wants to be prepared to respond in the event of an emergency. Our individualized CPR classes are the best and are priced reasonably so more people can obtain it. We aim to certify as many people in our community as possible! If you’re unsure if you’ll be confident to perform CPR in an emergency, remember how necessary this training is —
- Many victims of heart disease appear healthy.
- Four out of five cardiac arrest events happen in the home.
- Unintentional injury is the third leading cause of death in the USA.
- You will likely need to use CPR training on someone you know.
You can feel confident in your BLS, CPR, and AED skills and knowledge during emergencies and impact someone’s life forever.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Little Rock Locations
Little Rock’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We offer the highest level of personal CPR; with this training, people could help save thousands more lives yearly during accidents, heart events, and strokes. The course covers —
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to provide choking relief
- How to use an AED machine
Never worry about your ability when you witness an emergency with this life-saving training. Our CPR trainers are here to deliver the finest American Heart Association CPR classes (AHA) in town!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a medical system that can be used to restore breathing and a heartbeat in an individual. The procedure combines chest compressions and rescue breaths, which keep the blood and oxygen pumping through the body until medical responders arrive on the scene. If completed correctly, CPR can save the life of someone who would otherwise die from cardiac arrest.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
You will learn and be confident in performing the seven steps of CPR, which include: chest compressions and rescue breathing, finding a heartbeat, and ultimately reviving the individual. We’ve equipped thousands of trainees nationwide and offer a same-day certification for your convenience. With our team of trainers and AHA course, you will fulfill OSHA requirements.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love forming connections with the people and businesses in our Little Rock community. Here are a few reasons to train with us —
- Receive your CPR certification card the same day you train and test!
- Enjoy CPR BLS classes that are instructor-led and hands-on.
- Get personalized training in smaller groups and more streamlined classes.
- Be equipped with the most widely accepted BLS certification.
- You can come to our training site, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
How do I complete the CPR course?
Register for a class today and attend your scheduled class time — no prep is required! You will walk through all the training, practice, and testing you need and will receive the card the same day. It’s that simple!
When can I take my CPR course?
Check out our calendar online and pick the class that best fits your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
You must renew your CPR classes every two years to stay current on new information and remain OSHA compliant.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.