BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Little Rock
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
At CPR Certification Little Rock, we understand that in an emergency, every second counts. We offer First Aid and CPR classes that are designed to give you the mastery and certainty you need to respond effectively. We're here to help you be prepared for any emergency that comes your way.
Little Rock CPR + First Aid Classes
At CPR Certification Little Rock, we understand that in an emergency, every second counts. We offer First Aid and CPR classes that are designed to give you the mastery and certainty you need to respond effectively. We’re here to help you be prepared for any emergency that comes your way.
Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes cover everything from administering Basic Life Support (BLS) to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). With a CPR and First Aid certification, you’ll be prepared to handle all kinds of potentially life-threatening issues.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Little Rock Locations
Little Rock’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
When a medical emergency occurs, every second counts. That’s why our company offers the finest quality First Aid CPR class. You will gain vital information on how to handle strokes, heart attacks, and so many other accidents. Help others and save lives by understanding how to respond quickly to crises.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) combines chest compressions and rescue breaths to revive someone during cardiac arrest. It keeps blood flowing through the body until additional medical intervention comes or the heartbeat is restored. Whether it’s for a job requirement or for personal peace of mind, our classes provide the latest life-saving techniques.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our complete one-day training goes over everything from treating burns to administering CPR. While we hope you’ll never have to use these techniques, you never know when an emergency situation might arise. Knowing how to properly administer these CPR and First Aid techniques can mean the difference between life and death.
If this is the first BLS class you have taken and you feel nervous, our trainers are ready and prepared to answer all of your questions. You will gain confidence in your skills and knowledge.
Be skilled in using your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
First aid CPR classes help to build confidence and peace of mind. Because we think that everyone should have this vital information, we offer our classes at a fair price! Knowing how to handle a medical emergency can help to ease anxiety and stress if one occurs. Here are a few more reasons why getting your CPR First Aid training with us is a great option —
- We provide classes that are smaller in size with hands-on instructor-led training.
- Our certification process is easy with our same-day training and testing.
- We offer the most widely known and accredited CPR and First Aid certification in the United States.
- You can come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized group.
- Receive your AHA BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Little Rock First Aid card the same day you train and test.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Check out the classes online to see what’s available and best for your schedule.
When will my certification expire?
You must renew your CPR certificate every two years to keep your skills current and maintain OSHA requirements.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Simply sign up for one of the First Aid and CPR classes and come to your class time — no prep required! You will have all the necessary elements in your course, walk through a skills check, and take a written exam. When you are finished, you will leave with your AHA BLS CPR card as well as the First Aid card.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.